FRITZ!DECT 200 – Service - Base de connaissance
Loading the factory settings of the FRITZ!DECT socket
The "DECT" button can be used to load the factory settings of your outlet switch (for example FRITZ!DECT 200). You can also reset just the consumption data that was recorded and start a new log, for example if you only want to connect a different device.
1 Deregistering FRITZ!DECT
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Smart Home" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Delete the device you want to load the factory settings for. To do so, click the corresponding (Delete) button.
2 Restarting the FRITZ!Box
Some of FRITZ!DECT's settings may be retained after deregistering it from the FRITZ!Box. Therefore, restart the FRITZ!Box to delete all of the settings:
- Click "System" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Backup" or "Reset" in the "System" menu.
- Click on the "Restart" tab (if available).
- Click the "Restart" button.
3 Loading the factory settings
- Push and hold down the "DECT" button on FRITZ!DECT three times in a row for at least 6 seconds each time.
Now FRITZ!DECT will restart. After the restart, all data and settings are deleted and you can register FRITZ!DECT with the FRITZ!Box again.