FRITZ!Fon reports "Function not possible during repeater operation"
When you try to listen to internet radio or podcasts, make a call in HD, or update the software with a FRITZ!Fon, the telephone displays one of the following messages:
- "Function not possible during repeater operation"
- "via Reject Repeater not possible"
1 Configuring the FRITZ!Box
DECT encryption must be enabled in order to use convenience functions with your FRITZ!Fon:
- Open the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Base Station" in the "DECT" menu or "DECT" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Enable the option "Permit only secure DECT connections (recommended)" in the section "Security".
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.
- If the option was disabled, you must then restart the FRITZ!Box once using the user interface ("System > Backup or Reset > Restart").
2 Re-registering a repeater
- Re-register all of the repeaters.
AVM Section Navigation