FRITZ!Box 5490 Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Box 5490 Service
Not your product?
This document is also available for the following products:
FRITZ!Box or power adapter gets noticeably warm
It is normal for the FRITZ!Box to heat up depending on the operating load. Therefore, choose a location for the FRITZ!Box where it is not subject to additional heat and good heat dissipation is assured:
- Make sure that the ventilation slits are unobstructed. Do not place the FRITZ!Box on a carpet or on upholstered furniture.
- Do not expose the FRITZ!Box or the power adapter to direct sunlight.
- Do not place the FRITZ!Box inside a closed cabinet or casing.
- Do not position the FRITZ!Box directly next to devices that also produce heat.
- Do not place the FRITZ!Box on heat-sensitive surfaces.