FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable Service - Base de connaissance
- FRITZ!Box 7590
- FRITZ!Box 7583
- FRITZ!Box 7582
- FRITZ!Box 7560
- FRITZ!Box 7530
- FRITZ!Box 7490
- FRITZ!Box 7430
- FRITZ!Box 7390
- FRITZ!Box 7360
- FRITZ!Box 7340
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 6890 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6590 Cable
Assigning numbers to telephony devices
You can assign outgoing and incoming numbers to the telephones and other telephony devices connected to your FRITZ!Box. This way you can define which number each individual telephony device uses for making outgoing calls, and which numbers it reacts to when you receive calls.
1 Configuring telephone numbers
Configure all of your telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box first:
- Configure your internet telephone numbers in the FRITZ!Box.
2 Assigning telephone numbers
- Click "Telephony" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Telephony Devices" in the "Telephony" menu.
- Click the (Edit) button for the respective telephony device.
Important:If the telephony device was not configured yet, click the "Configure New Device" button and follow the wizard's instructions.
- From the drop-down list "Outgoing calls", select the number to be used by the telephony device for making calls.
- Select the numbers to which the telephony device should react when you receive calls. You can select up to ten numbers (including the number for outgoing calls).
- Click "OK" to save the settings.