FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable Service - Base de connaissance
Using FRITZ!Fon to listen in on the answering machine while it is recording
FRITZ!Fon allows you to listen in while messages are being recorded on the FRITZ!Box answering machine. The messages are automatically played over the telephones's speaker.
- Click "DECT" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Cordless Telephones" in the "DECT" menu.
- Click the button (Edit) for the respective FRITZ!Fon.
- Click on the "Telephony Device Features" tab.
- Enable the option "Listen in on the answering machine".
- Click "OK" to save the settings.
Now you automatically hear the messages over your FRITZ!Fon's loudspeaker while the answering machine records them, and you can also pick up calls while callers are leaving a message. Since the DECT base station allows a maximum of three calls to be conducted at the same time, the message is played on a maximum of three telephones at the same time.