FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE – Service - Knowledge Base
Wireless environment continuously displays "Please wait a moment..."
When searching for other wireless networks in the vicinity under "WLAN > Radio Channel", the FRITZ!Box continuously displays the message "Please wait a moment...". The current allocation of channels in the wireless environment is not displayed.
- The web browser does not correctly display the FRITZ!Box user interface because it mixes current data from the user interface with data from its cache originating from a time before the FRITZ!Box's FRITZ!OS was updated.
1 Clearing the cache of your web browser
Clear the cache of your web browser:
- Google Chrome
- Click the button (Customize and control Google Chrome) on the top right of Chrome.
- Click "More tools" and then "Clear browsing data...".
- Select "the beginning of time" in the "Clear browsing data" window.
- Select "Cookies and other site and plugin data" and "Cached images and files".
- Click "Clear browsing data".
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click the (Open menu) button on the top right of Firefox.
- Click "Library" and then "History".
- In the history, click "Clear Recent History".
- Select "Everything" and click "Clear Now".
- Microsoft Edge
- Click the button (More actions) in the top right corner of Edge and then click "Settings".
- Click "Choose what to clear" under "Clear browsing data".
- Enable the option "Cached data and files" and click "Clear".
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the button (Tools) on the top right of the Internet Explorer.
- Click "Internet Options" and then "General".
- Click the "Delete" button.
- Enable the option "Temporary Internet files" and click "Delete".
- Apple Safari
- Click "Safari" in Safari's menu bar and then click "Preferences".
- Click "Advanced" in the settings and enable the option "Show 'Develop' menu in menu bar".
- Click "Develop" in the menu bar and then click "Empty Caches".
- Click "Safari" in the menu bar and then click "Reset Safari".
- Click the "Reset" button in the next window.