FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE – Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE – Service
Loud background noise when using a DECT repeater
As soon as a DECT Repeater is registered with the FRITZ!Box, you can hear loud background noise when conducting calls with a cordless telephone.
- The DECT repeater is not properly connected or it was not positioned correctly.
1 Deregistering a repeater
- Click "DECT" in the user interface of the DECT base station.
- Click "DECT Monitor" in the "DECT" menu.
- Click on an entry that corresponds to a repeater.
- Click the button (Delete).
- Delete all of the registered repeaters in the same manner.
2 Re-registering a repeater
- Re-register all repeaters.