FRITZ!Box 7330 – Service - Knowledge Base
Transmission rate of LAN connections is only 100 Mbit/s
The maximum transmission rate of the LAN connection between the FRITZ!Box and a network device is 100 Mbit/s, although the network device supports 1 Gbit/s (Gigabit Ethernet) and is connected to the "LAN 1" port on the FRITZ!Box.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest FRITZ!OS for your FRITZ!Box.
1 Changing the FRITZ!Box's power settings
- Click "Home Network" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
- Click "Network" in the "Home Network" menu.
- Click on the "Network Settings" tab.
- Enable the option "Power Mode" for the LAN port "LAN 1".
- Click "Apply" to save your settings.