FRITZ!Fon M2 – Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!Fon M2 – Service
FRITZ!Fon does not turn on anymore since software update
Since updating the software, you cannot turn FRITZ!Fon on by pressing the hang-up key (red handset). The telephone's display remains dark.
1 Placing the telephone in its charging cradle without the battery and turning it on
- Hold down the hang-up key (red handset) for about one second to turn the telephone off.
- Remove the rechargeable battery from the telephone.
- Place the telephone into the charging cradle without its battery inserted.
- Press the hang-up key to turn the telephone on again and wait until the telephone has started once while in the charging cradle.
- Turn the telephone off again.
- Remove the telephone from the charging cradle and reinsert the battery.