FRITZ!Fon MT-F – Service - Knowledge Base
When you lock the keys on your FRITZ!Fon, you can then only call emergency numbers and answer incoming calls. You can use the active keylock to select whether the buttons should be released or remain locked when you receive a call. Depending on the setting you select, you either have to press the end call key briefly or hold it down to end a call.
1 Enabling active keylock
- Press the "Menu" key on the telephone.
- Scroll to "Settings" and press "OK".
- "Telephony" > "OK"
- If the keypad should remain locked while you conduct a call, enable active keylock. If active keylock is enabled, you then have to hold down the end call key to end calls.
- If the keypad should be unlocked while you conduct a call, disable the active keylock. Then you only have to press the end call key briefly to end calls.
2 Enabling keylock
- Press the # key until "Keypad locked" appears in the display.
Note:You can disable keylock again by pressing and holding down the # key.