FRITZ!WLAN Repeater 300E – Service - Knowledge Base
- FRITZ!Box 7340
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5490
Wireless settings cannot be changed
The FRITZ!WLAN Repeater's wireless settings cannot be changed when it is in "LAN bridge" mode. This means that you cannot save a new wireless key or disable the MAC address filter, for example. When you click "Apply", the previous settings are displayed again.
- The web browser settings are preventing a pop-up window from appearing in which the changed settings are displayed so they can be printed. The repeater does not save the new settings for security reasons.
1 Adjusting the web browser settings
- Configure your web browser to allow pop-up windows from the user interface of your FRITZ!WLAN Repeater:
- Google Chrome
- Click the button (Customize and control Google Chrome) on the top right of Chrome.
- Click "Settings" and then "Extensions".
- Click "Options" for the pop-up blocker you are using.
- Enter fritz.repeater as an exception and close the "Extensions" window.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Click the (Open menu) button on the top right of Firefox.
- Click "Options" and then "Content".
- Click the "Exceptions..." button next to "Block pop-up windows" option.
- Enter fritz.repeater under "Address of web site".
- Click "Allow" and then "Close".
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Click the button (Tools) on the top right of the Internet Explorer.
- Click "Pop-up Blocker" and then "Pop-up Blocker Settings".
- Enter fritz.repeater under "Address of website to allow".
- Click "Add" and then "Close".
- Google Chrome