FRITZ!WLAN Repeater N/G – Service - Knowledge Base
Setting up night service for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater
The night services function allows you to automatically turn the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater's wireless network (WiFi) on and off at certain times. The settings are applied regardless of whether you turned the wireless network on or off manually beforehand.
Note:The configuration procedure and notes on functions given in this guide refer to the latest firmware for the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
1 Setting up night service
- Click "System" in the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater.
- Click "Night Service" in the "System" menu.
- For "Hibernation from", enter the time interval during which the night service should be enabled for the repeater.
- Enable the option "Switch off wireless network (WLAN)".
- Enable the option "The wireless network cannot be switched off until no more WLAN equipment is active" if the wireless network should remain switched on until all connections between wireless devices and the repeater have been terminated.
- Click "Apply" to save the settings.