FRITZ!WLAN Repeater N/G – Service - Knowledge Base
- FRITZ!Box 7330
- FRITZ!Box 6840 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6820 LTE
- FRITZ!Box 6490 Cable
- FRITZ!Box 5490
- FRITZ!Box 4040
- FRITZ!Box 4020
- FRITZ!Box 3490
- FRITZ!Box 3390
- FRITZ!Box 3370
- FRITZ!Box 3272
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C
Forgot password for accessing user interface of FRITZ!WLAN Repeater
The FRITZ!WLAN Repeater password offers you protection from unauthorized access to your FRITZ!WLAN Repeater. If you forget this password, you can no longer access the repeater's settings or functions, and you cannot login to it.
1 Loading the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater factory settings
If you have forgotten your password for the user interface, for security reasons you must load the factory settings of your FRITZ!WLAN Repeater before you can access the user interface again.
Important:When you load the factory settings, all of the settings you made in the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater are deleted.
You can use the LED display to load the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater's factory settings even if you have forgotten your password:
- Unplug the repeater.
- Plug it in again after 5 seconds. The "FRITZ" icon appears on the LED display after about 10 seconds:
Fig.: "FRITZ" icon
- Tap the left touch point 2 or 3 times until the "load factory settings" icon appears:
Fig.: "Load factory settings" icon
- Tap the middle of the LED display. The pulsating check mark ("confirm entry" icon) now appears on the LED display:
Fig.: "Confirm entry" icon
- Tap the middle of the LED display again.