FRITZ!WLAN Stick AC 860 Service - Knowledge Base
FRITZ!WLAN Stick AC 860 Service
- Setting up a wireless connection to a wireless router
- Cannot access the internet over a wireless connection
- Cannot establish a wireless connection
- Computer freezes when installing or using the FRITZ!WLAN Stick
- Error message "Device driver was not successfully installed"
- Error message "Unidentified Network" in the Windows Network and Sharing Center
- FRITZ!WLAN Stick gets warm during use
- FRITZ!WLAN Stick is not detected automatically when connected to a USB port
- Installing the FRITZ!WLAN Stick
- Slow wireless connections according to 802.11ac
- Uninstalling the FRITZ!WLAN Stick
- Updating the driver of your FRITZ!WLAN Stick
- What is a wireless repeater and what is the optimal way to use it?
- What is wireless roaming and how does it work?
- Wireless connection drops frequently